Suzi has over 15 years of design experience and has enjoyed a variety of creative endeavors. She enjoyed working in-house, but for the past 10+ years, she found her true passion. She loves to help other small businesses bring their vision to life by focusing on WordPress websites and branding packages with a smooth and painless process.
She loves both sides of the process – using her artistic talents to help others and organizing the details – and puts her heart into everything she creates. After enjoying a successful career working in-house for a major retailer and then branching out as a freelancer, she discovered her new focus as a creative professional in WordPress Design & Development.
Suzi found her passion for the graphic arts in college and graduated with a BFA in 2002. Shortly after college, she landed a job at Advantage Advertising, a small ad agency in Lewiston, Idaho. A year later, seeking new challenges, Suzi accepted a position as catalog designer at Coldwater Creek. Embracing her role wholeheartedly, she excelled in her many different responsibilities, including layout design, planning photoshoots, and art directing photography in the studio. Five years later, she left Coldwater Creek to relocate to Helena, Montana. There she discovered another rewarding creative opportunity – illustrating a children’s book published in 2010, and has since sold over 1000 copies. She is now happy to be living back in North Idaho with her husband and two children.
Suzi's 5 Step Process
Following these steps will ensure that every project I take on will end successfully. My goal is to provide you with excellent service, beautiful and functional design that will make a positive impact on your life and business.
- We'll identify your goals and needs through an easy questionnaire and meeting.
- When I'm clear on the scope of your project, we'll finalize the process with a simple written agreement.
- Once we agree on the terms, I require 50% down before design work is started.
- We'll explore your goals a bit further and identify your audience.
- We'll look into what your competitors are doing.
- You'll provide any desired imagery for the project, such as: logos, photography, testimonials, and copy. I can help you find copywriters and photographers if needed.
- Pull out the sketch book and bring on the coffee!
- Plan on having meetings along the way. Whether it's in person or remotely, we'll touch base throughout the process.
4. Design: The fun begins!
- Once you have signed off on the initial sketches and/or wireframes, the hand drawings and concepts are turned into digital art. This is where the initial research starts to come to life!
- Revisions and adjustments will happen along the way.
- Once you are happy with the end results, final artwork and files will be turned over to you.
- Websites will go live once the invoice is paid in full.
- I appreciate client feedback! My goal is to create an enjoyable experience, so I'd love to hear your thoughts and suggestions.
Ready to find out more?
Drop a line today for a free quote!